Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The school run


Since we moved house, I have been driving my daughter to school and back daily.  Every morning I use the word cunt at least five times on said run.

I really need to have her video the mornings fiascos, because honestly it boggles the mind.

Today was a PRIME example of how not to drive, and asking; "HOW THE FUCK, did you get a license?"

On one section of the road we use, (and what I'm describing here is a four minute drive total.  No more, no less) there is an access road leading from to some seniors apartments.  Access for them only, and they can only drive in one lane.   It's used by others as a shortcut, but they can just as easily go the other way.  It adds a whole 30 seconds to their journey.
Of course, this morning there were three builders trucks parked on this road, so I had a total of three half asleep, not ever awake seniors drive right towards me, in my lane.  You can bet your arse I'm cunting now,  loud and fast.

So I continue to drive and I get to the intersection of the roundabout (traffic circle) where I stop to  give way to teens crossing for school.  Then I have Mrs Fucking Stupid Cunt stop, on the circle, with three vehicles behind her, to let me out.  I wave her on seething, only to see her pull up right away to let her kid out in the middle of the road.  He gets out, dithers for a second an then scrambles back in.  They drive off and go into the school parking lot, where there is a DROP OFF zone.   While this is occurring another woman has pulled over at the side of the circle, to dump her teen off.
This is all taking place on a legal roadway, and it happens EVERY day.

I'm at a loss.  There are traffic cops (RCMP) around here every afternoon, but never a one in the am. Likely because they are all at Tim Hortons, chowing and gassing! (Eating and Drinking)

About a month ago, I followed one of the aforementioned seniors.  She actually stopped on a through road to let out a guy waiting at an intersection  (T junction).  I almost hit her up the ass, but I managed to avoid doing so, even though I was having a WHAT THE FUCK?? moment.  Then again at the roundabout, she stopped mid way around in the flow of traffic, to let a person waiting to go around, get into the flow.  He declined her kind offer, with his mouth wide open, shaking his head!

Now I know, they are a little confusing, but once you are in the circle, you have the right of way.
Similarly, if someone is waiting at an intersection to get out, and you are on a road with no markings, other than to separate either side, you need to keep fucking going.
Generally, this stops the vehicle behind you ramming up your tail end!

I swear my blood pressure is high every time I get home after the school run in the morning.

I need a beer!!

KG Headbangerwoman 2015 Jan 14

No comments:

Post a Comment