Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2014. Year of the Cunt.

Technically, the Case Manager at my insurance company was a cunt in 2013, because that was when she told me that my insurance would stop.  But it didn't cease until 2014, so I carried her bitch ass over.

Celtic Management were cunts from 2010-2014, so that counts.  They were consistent cunts too, which is always a plus.

There was the older lady in the grocery store, just before Christmas.  She only had a few items, compared to my cart full, so I let her go in front of me.  Unfortunately, she was a cunt.  She spent ten minutes arguing the price of a bag of chipits, followed by more time trying to explain to the exasperated checkout assistant where they were in the store.  Then she spent more time trying to get a price reduction.  She headed off to customer service to attempt to get them free after all that.
This woman was dripping in jewelry, make-up and fur!

TD Mortgages were cunts for offering me a mortgage at 3% higher than the company I eventually went with.  Also, the mortgage advisor at TD is a cunt in her own right, because she opened a file for me, and was then MIA for two months, leaving no access to my file!

Yet another one of my family almost topped the list for cunt of the year in 2014. You never really know someone, seemingly.  Oh well, you live and learn!
However this person was topped by a big fat cunt, we'll get to him!

A person that I thought was family, not just a friend, got her ass on my cunt list in August.  Narcissism and addiction caused her to blow her entire life out of proportion.  She blocked me on Facebook.  Yes, you know it's bad if Facebook blocks you!!  There has been no other contact since that.
I haven't missed her either, so it just goes to show!  Cunt.

Riteway Movers, Edmonton.  CUNTS, the lot of them.  Not only did they grossly misquote me.  They then wanted me to move a bunch of my own items, that they couldn't fit in the truck.
Then they threw the entire contents of my china cabinet into a box, without wrapping a single item!
They packed paint spray in boxes clearly marked NO SPRAY paint, which then exploded all over my freshly decorated basement, and my designer sandals from Spain.  They moved boxes which I had marked garbage, and brought them along for the ride!
They also gouged holes in the walls of the house we were selling, with furniture that they couldn't be bothered to dis-assemble, and continued that trend into my new house.  Coming to me later and telling me that "those marks were already there."

Of course you get the daily driving cunts, cunts in grocery stores, customer service cunts, and the like.  But there has ultimately got to be a winner!


CUNT (or cunts) of the year goes jointly to one Jim Klein and his wife Angela.  They sold me a house that seemingly had more holes than a tea strainer.  Holes in gas lines, flooring, siding, sinks, and did I mention the fucking hole in the water pipe that burst on 30 November, causing my entire basement to flood?  All hidden or concealed.
Of course Jimmy boy had also failed to put an access hatch, insulation, or a stop tap anywhere close to the pipe when he reno'ed, so he did us a real favour.
I have to mention the electrical outlet that he put behind a toilet cistern in the family bathroom, just because it really is a WTF moment every time I shit!

No sooner had we unpacked after our move in August, than we were packing shit up again!
If anyone who knows this cunt sees him, they should tell him to redirect his fucking mail too.
 He hasn't done that yet, and he moved out in July 2014!  What a cunt!

Headbangerwoman Jan 7 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment